ABAI Accredited Programs
St. Cloud State University
MS Program in Applied Behavior Analysis from the Department of Community Psychology, Counseling and Family Therapy (1999–2019)
Accreditation status: Accredited (application for renewal is under review)
This program is designed for students who desire advanced academic and professional training in behavior analysis, and provides academic, research, clinical, and professional training. Students may specialize by taking electives in areas such as autism spectrum disorders, developmental disabilities, behavior therapy, functional analysis, or the experimental analysis of behavior.
The program goals for the MS in Behavior Analysis are:
- To provide courses to graduate students in behavior analysis that will lead to the MS in Applied Psychology with a Behavior Analysis Emphasis.
- To provide internship experiences and supervision for graduate students in behavior analysis.
- To provide research experiences for graduate students in behavior analysis.
- To provide academic, professional, and career advising and guidance to graduate students in behavior analysis.
- To develop interdisciplinary skills for students in behavior analysis through interaction with other programs and agencies.
Aggregate Report: 2015 - 2018
This program includes an ABAI verified course sequence for BACB examination applications.
Program contact: Dr. Ben Witts
Executive Summary: The program was re-accredited in 2014, for five years, based on the professional judgement of the ABAI Executive Council upon recommendation from the Behavior Analysis Accreditation Board that all accreditation standards were met with no serious deficiencies. The program has applied for re-accreditation under the ABAI Accreditation Board in 2019 and is under review.